Something to think about.
|You've made up your mind, you are going to start bodybuilding.
These pages will guide you through a bodybuilding training program.
If you are a woman, read here before continuing.
There are numerous reasons for doing bodybuilding:
- Develop your body,
- Build up your muscles,
- Prepare a sportive season,
- Keep fit,
- Lose weight,
- Get back in shape, etc.
For a better understanding, read the topics in the menu opposite, in order.
This is the best way to achieve your objectives.
Whatever your reasons, you must cross inevitable steps to avoid quickly becoming discouraged and disillusioned.
Respect some simple principles. If you are tempted to do much more than what I recommend, try to be reasonable.
- Do not cut corners.
- Progress slowly.
- Training, dietetics and recuperation
- Adapt the training to your lifestyle.
- If you are not satisfied with one
technique, choose another.
- This champion trains like this... true,
but you are only a beginner!
- Do not take any miracle products.
- You will never find an athlete, in any activity, spontaneously admitting that he takes anything but proteins, amino acids, pasta, rice, potatoes, eggs, 0% white cream cheese and water.
If these miracle products were sufficient and above all, harmless, we would all have our photographs in bodybuilding magazines.
All you need to do now is follow the guide and progress as well as you can in this wonderful adventure.